Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: What's Shaking?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All work and no play makes Thousanth a dull poster

    ------------------
    "Welcome to the Black Lagoon - Please wipe your feet."

  2. #12
    Inactive Member LAmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2000
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I'm graduating highschool this year. So this summer hopefully I'll be directing somehing. I have a couple of things in mind. I'll get some people together, some friends who i trust to work with me.

    I have a feature in mind and I'm rewriting a short story i wrote into a short film. Cheers.

    -Ivan

    ------------------
    "A place for everything and everything in it's place".

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love you Kathy! I just wanted to say that! Where have you been?

    ------------------
    "Welcome to the Black Lagoon - Please wipe your feet."

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey!

    Just wanted to say hey!

    K

    ------------------

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am in london- with only a crapy 486 for company. Just chilling looking for work- about to be made homeless- you know the usual stuff

    K

    ------------------

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know the feeling, right now I'm sharing a loft with a roof that seems to be about to fall in on me and a mouse that delights in torturing me with odd noises in the night.

    ------------------
    "Welcome to the Black Lagoon - Please wipe your feet."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •